Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekend Update

This is your weekend update with DOC!
    Furday was pawesome!! An old man with lots of tools came and worked in the kitchen. I was his little helper, at least that's what he called me. I don't know why Mom seem agitated  but he stayed for only 4 hours. I wish he could have stayed longer. I suggested that he should move in because we do have a luxurious pull out couch that I don't normally use.

Saturday Surprise Day: I got two surprises! My favorite surprise was the Greenies Mom and Dad got me. They taste nummy. However, I feel a little indifferent about the next surprise.

A toothbrush!! Since Mom got pregos and had a baby she has been neglecting my gums. I guess we are going back to brushing my teeth. GGRRReat. Oh and the Greenies apparently are not just treats but they are supposed to help my teeth. I wish I could just do the treats. I love treats.
I got to see my Uncle Sully today. He is my best furend.


The final big event this weekend is we started feeding the baby food. I am a BIG help! I make sure that the food does not stay on the ground too long. I'm pretty sure this is a very important job.


1 comment:

  1. Doc, we were so young then. I enjoyed you coming over today and I really do think you should let the handy man move in.....but what would your dad say?

    ReplyDelete